5 Things To Expect When Meeting With An Investor
Most sellers are used to dealing with realtors but have never had an exchange with a real estate investor.
We’re going to take some of the mystery out of that for you today.
When an investor is interested in your property, they’ll want come see it. It’s best if you’re there to meet with them.
Here are 5 things you can expect when they meet you at the property.
- They’ll ask for a tour of the property.
- You’ll find a place to sit and discuss the sale of the property.
- They’ll likely ask you questions about why you’re selling your home and what you’re hoping to get from it. They might even give you a standard questionnaire to fill out.
- They’re going to ask you about the sales price.
- Then they’ll discuss the terms of the sale. Now, investors have a lot of flexibility when it comes to structuring deals because most of them don’t work through traditional bank loans. Because of that you might hear options that you didn’t know were possible or available to you.
The beauty of working with an investor is you have creative options to get to your desired solution. An investor is usually the best (and only) person to present them to you.
If you’re looking for quick and creative solutions to the sale of your property, contact us today.